Cheaper isn’t always better. It’s a known fact, don’t you think?
Think you can do it alone? Perhaps you could, but wouldn’t it be easier and less stressful if you didn’t?
Here’s a handy list that your personal buying agent will be able to do for you:
- We act as your advisor through the whole buying process
- We are experts in the current market conditions so you can feel assured have the most up-to-date information to make the right choice
- We handle the ins and outs of your negotiation, we are in it with you and want you paying the right price for you
- We can show you homes around your schedule, we handle the set up and organization of the safe way to do this
- We can connect you with the right third party sources, i.e. lenders, appraisers, inspectors, home stagers, etc.
- We are paid via commission from the seller, so you are being represented without a cost to you personally! Free help! Why not!
- Paperwork, paperwork and more paperwork. We want this transaction process to be as seamless as possible, we work to manage and simplify the complete process
- The list goes on and on!
As Winnipeg Realtors goes on to explain in detail here, there are 9 big steps to buying your next property:
- Find a Realtor®
- Determine your budget
- Consider mortgage options
- Mortgage default insurance
- Homeownership government programs
- Searching for a home that’s right for you
- Making an offer
- Closing and related costs
- Moving in and enjoying your new home!
Doesn’t sound so simple when broken down like that does it? We, as your Realtor®, are here to help guide you through that process to make it as stress free as we possibly can.
Why spend hours looking for something that fits, when I can do it for you?
Buy with a Manitoba Realtor® and feel safe in knowing you have professional support.
It’s my job, it’s my specialty, and it’s my pleasure.
A clear way home can only happen one way, that’s with a licensed Realtor®. Click HERE to contact me and get started on your search!
** Want to learn more about why I personally got started in real estate? Check out my first blog!